Wish ListWays to donate
Now more than ever, your support is crucial for those who rely on the Cancer Assistance Program to provide practical and tangible supports needed to keep cancer patients safe at home.
If you are looking for ways to give back, we are in need of the following:
- Pioneer Gas Cards – to fill up our CAP van that safely transports clients to and from their medical appointments
- Six Packs of Regular Ensure (any flavour) – to be distributed to clients in need of nutritional supplements
- JCC/HHS Parking Passes – to be distributed to clients who are in need of parking when our private lot is full
- Canadian Tire Gift Cards – to be used to purchase tools and supplies for the Equipment Shop
- Tim Hortons Gift Cards – to be used for our volunteer drivers on the road all week transporting clients to and from their appointments
Donations can be dropped off at our office Monday – Friday between 10am – 2pm, or mailed to our office at:
Cancer Assistance Program
555 Concession Street
Hamilton, ON L8V 1A8
If alternate arrangements are needed or if you have any questions, please contact us at 905-383-9797 x107.
Please note that charitable tax receipts can be provided if name, address and purchase receipt is submitted.