Third Party Fundraisers
Looking for ways to give back to your community or honour a friend or loved one? Consider holding a third party fundraiser for the Cancer Assistance Program. Put on a concert, host a holiday party, karaoke event, BBQ or trivia night with proceeds benefitting CAP. Or consider asking for donations to CAP in lieu of gifts on any occasion. Since CAP does not receive sustainable government funding, we rely on the generosity of donors and the community to continue providing free services for those touched by cancer.
- View the Third Party Fundraising Guide for more information on hosting an event in support of CAP.
- I’ve read the Third Party Fundraising Guide and am interested in hosting an event in support of CAP! Download the Third Party Fundraising Application (be sure to save to your computer first) and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Ashlee at 905-383-9797 x107 or email@example.com if you have any questions about hosting a third party or community fundraiser.
Upcoming and Active Third Party Fundraisers
Shop Local Perks
A Fundraising Initiative in Support of the Cancer Assistance Program
Get VIP ACCESS to exclusive PERKS from the hottest local places to shop, dine and be entertained. Only $20 to sign up HERE with $10 supporting CAP directly!
Everyone that supports a Shop Local Perks Fundraiser will receive a complimentary one year membership to Shop Local Perks valued at $20. Your Shop Local Perks membership gives you access to exclusive Perks offered by local businesses in your community. Save on food, fashion, entertainment and more. Accessing your perks is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Contribute to CAP’s Shop Local Perks Fundraiser and create a Shop Local Perks Account using the ACCESS CODE you will be sent by email after your contribution is received.
- Visit www.shoplocalperks.com from your smartphone and login to view your complete list of Perks.
- Simply show your Shop Local Mobile Perk Pass at participating locations to receive your exclusive perk.