Third Party Fundraisers
Looking for ways to give back to your community or honour a friend or loved one? Consider holding a third party fundraiser for the Cancer Assistance Program. Put on a concert, host a holiday party, karaoke event, BBQ or trivia night with proceeds benefitting CAP. Or consider asking for donations to CAP in lieu of gifts on any occasion. Since CAP does not receive sustainable government funding, we rely on the generosity of donors and the community to continue providing free services for those touched by cancer.
- View the Third Party Fundraising Guide for more information on hosting an event in support of CAP.
- I’ve read the Third Party Fundraising Guide and am interested in hosting an event in support of CAP! Download the Third Party Fundraising Application (be sure to save to your computer first) and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Contact Ashlee at 905-383-9797 x107 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about hosting a third party or community fundraiser.
Upcoming and Active Third Party Fundraisers
Register today for this Women’s 9 & Dine golf tournament in support of the Cancer Assistance Program. There are only 60 spots available so don’t wait as we anticipate it will sell out quickly!
- IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING: Golf foursomes and meal selection will be sent to all registrants one week before the event. You will be able to specify who you are playing with and make your dinner selection then (options below).
- Perfect for beginners to seasoned golfers.
- Build relationships and network in a fun relaxed nine-hole tournament!
- Have fun and meet other professional women.
- $125 (plus HST) cost includes 9 holes, cart, tips from the pros, delicious dinner and networking opportunities.
- Dinner choices include: Stacked Chicken Club, Shrimp Caesar Salad or My Big Fat Greek Burger.
- Proper dress code required – no denim please. Masks mandatory in clubhouse.